On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, T.J. Mather wrote:
> I have a script that reads the logs from the database and dumps it out
> to a flat file in the standard format Apache uses when writing
> access_log, then I run a program called webalizer on it.  I actually
> don't use Apache::DBILogger, but the database table is similar to the
> table generated by Apache::DBILogger.

I'd thought of doing that or modifying webalizer to work off the SQL
tables.  It seems to me like there's so much more possible with storing
summary information in the database that's periodically refreshed and
avoiding HTML generation except when the user requests it.  I'm going to
look at the code Ask recommended today.

--
</chris>

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to buy Microsoft products.