On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Vivek Khera wrote:
> Did you (or anyone else) reproduce the non-destroy of my mini-plugin?

I didn't actually run it; just poked through the code.

> I'd like to at least know if I'm doing something wrong in mod_perl.  I
> find it disconcerting to have my plugin objects sitting around unused
> and unreaped, aka, memory leakage.

To find out if this is a mod_perl probelm or not, try makiing your command
line script call $tt->process twice in a row.  If the object gets
destroyed twice, this is mod_perl-related.  Otherwise, it's a TT
problem and officially [OT] for the mod_perl list.

- Perrin