At 05:21 AM 2/16/01, G.W. Haywood wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Todd Finney wrote:
>
> > I've noticed some strange behavior that I think is
> being
> > caused somewhere in my handler sequence.
>
>Have you looked at the HTTP headers?

Yes, nothing at all fishy.  I think I may have corrected
things, although I haven't been testing long enough to tell
for sure.

I tracked things down to a PerlHeaderParserHandler that I'm
using to manage sessions.  Under some conditions, it wasn't
returning a return code.  I fixed that, and the problem
appears to have gone away.

I say 'appears' because I can't definitively say I've fixed
a problem that I don't even understand.

thanks, Ged!

cheers,
Todd