> From: Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>
> > Maybe we should add process scheduling into Apache, and a file system, and
> > a window manager, and...
>
> Perhaps its the difference between people who've had to write shrink-wrap
> apps? The question for me is dependencies. We add in Schedule::Cron or
> whatever and then you've got to add in LWP or HTTP::GHTTP or HTTP::Lite
> to do the request. Its just something that would be useful to a lot of
> people, IMHO.

I'm not sure why you would want a perl cron-alike under unix unless you
are doing something so frequently that you don't want to reload perl for
every run, but it would be handy to have a scheduling module that would
work on windows NT or Win2k to provide the missing cron functionality.

      Les Mikesell
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]