hello,

I'm sure that's trivial, but I'm a newbie in using mod_perl.
I have read the FAQ, which tells that I should read the documentation.
I have read the http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html page,
and the "A Summary of a Basic mod_perl installation" section.

when I execute the following command:
perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=/webmaster/apache/src \
DO_HTTPD=1 EVERYTHING=1 USE_APACI=1 \
APACHE_PREFIX=/webmaster/apache/httpd.perl,

the perl script runs well, but when I try to make httpd, I
encounter the following error message:

"entering /webmaster/apache/src"
"no rule to make target 'all'. Stop"

My server is a Digital/Unix, under Digital Unix 4

any hint ?
thanks alot

| Henri Delebecque                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |