Vivek Khera wrote:
> I find it risky to run sandwich on *.htm* files... your header file
> itself is a .html file; do you want that sandwiched as well?  I guess
> the module protects itself from that, but still, it is unclean.

Actually, I changed the extensions of my header and footer files to
.php3 so they wouldn't get sandwiched.  So my perl.conf actually
contains:

<FilesMatch "\.html|htm$">
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlHandler Apache::Sandwich
     PerlSetVar HEADER "/includes/head.php3"
     PerlSetVar FOOTER "/includes/foot.php3"
     PerlSetVar SandwichHandler server_parsed
</FilesMatch>

> Tell SandwichHandler to run the php handler instead of the
> server_parsed handler.  I have never tried it, but theoretically, it
> should work, assuming I implemented it correctly ;-)

What would be the sytax of the command to us the php handler (on .php
files) instead of the server-parsed handler?

Thanks
Clint

--
Clint Gilders