Hi,
I need to get modperl scripts get stopped by apache when
the user hits the Stop button in its browser.
There is a section at
http://www.perldoc.com/cpan/Apache/Example.html#Handling%20the%20'User%20pressed%20Stop%20button'%20case
where exactly this is explained. Hm - they mention the
following script which does an infinite loop. It does not
stop in my environment. Where in httpd.conf does the
PerlFixupHandler Apache::SIG go? Does anybody has a snippet
from his/hers httpd.conf for me?

httpd/cgi-bin > cat stopping_detector2.pl
 my $r = shift;
          $r->send_http_header('text/plain');

          print "PID = $$\n";
          $r->rflush;

          while(1){
            $r->print("\0");
            $r->rflush;

            last if $r->connection->aborted;

            $i++;
            sleep 1;
          }

Please reply also by email..

Help is appreciated :-)

Here is my installation data:

Apache/1.3.14 (Unix) (SuSE/Linux)
mod_perl/1.24

By the way - I read at www.perldoc.com that mod_perl is considered alpha at
win32... I am in the need of setting it up on win2000 with industrial
strength. Is that feasible?

Raphael