Well, the first time someone downloads a 100MB file from your site,
you'll understand why apache doesn't save what it sends to the
browser.

The other solution is to assemble your outout into some sort of
scalar, then check it within your handler and save whatever it is
you're looking for into pnotes to be used in the post-handler.

Just a thought...

Robert Landrum

--
Warning: The contents of this message are made of bits which may or may not
be an accurate representation of my thoughts.