Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Joshua Chamas wrote:
> > A recent API addition allows for a secondary cache layer with
> > Tie::Cache to be automatically used
>
> When one process writes a change to the dbm, will the others all see it,
> even if they use this?

No, activation of the secondary cache layer will not see
updates from other processes.  This is best used for static
data being cached.

I can see a request coming down that "expires" this
cached data.  I'll build it when someone asks for it.

-- Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA