Dave> So as not to be a total spoilsport, I would like to point out that I
Dave> thought Randal's idea (Mcmod_perl?) was rather clever and I think it'd be
Dave> cool (though I don't know if there are trademark issues).

Remember.  It's a Parody.  Safe harbor.  2 Live Crew bought us that (or
was it some other rap-ish group... I can't recall).

And it wouldn't be "mc".  Just the golden m.