Joachim Zobel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I want to use content negotiation to choose a starting language and return
> appropriate content. I know how to do that with mod_negotiate. What I would
> like to add is the possibility for the user to add a language. Therefore I
> want the server to renegotiate the language with different preferences. How
> can I do this.

Look at the HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE environment variable?

I've done this and actually got resistance from Brazilians who
preferred the Engligh content. You might be better off with a user
preference.

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com