hi all

just wanted to let you know about a apache module i am writing

it is for producing resume's
i am writing it for the purposes of getting me a job
i thought the best way for me to do this would be to use the tools of
my trade to produce my resume.
those tools being apache and mod_perl and unix/linux mostly

i thought i would submit it to CPAN when it is finished
then i thought the jobs.perl.org site may find it useful
and any other perl sites that are intending to do a jobs section

will keep you posted if you are interested

i have a vague notion of calling it Apache::Resume
anyone have any objections about this ??
have done a search on CPAN for "resume" and "cv" did not come up with anything
like what i am doing

if anyone wants to help me develop it let me know

Rendhalver