On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Dave Rolsky wrote:
>
> > Why was this scheduled during Matt Sergeant's AxKit presentation?
> >
> > Why not during a time slot when there are no mod_perl presentations?
> >
> > This is not rocket science here.
>
> I'm creating my own "Beer BOF", every night in the hotel bar. You and Stas
> (and any other non-drinkers) are welcome, of course :-)

Only if you bring some fresh cranberry juice and a belly dancer. Yes, the
belly dancer!

Last week I was presenting mod_perl at the Linux World Show in Singapore
and we had a really nice social event with a babe belly dancer... hey,
Gunther was dancing with her... just look at his happy face :)
http://LWN.net/2001/features/Singapore/images/guntherbirznieks-tn.jpg (hi
Gunther) ...don't you regret that you weren't there?

...not talking about me :) the event was a way too short... but that's how
it's in Singapore, they go to sleep early, almost everything gets closed
at 10-11pm :(

Richard Stallman was there but he unfortunately didn't dance :(
The story is here: http://LWN.net/2001/features/Singapore/social.php3
thanks to Elizabeth...

BTW, her name was Francheska... and if you want to have her to dance for
your social event contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] :) and you get an exclusive...

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/