Sean Coyle wrote:

> Josh,
>
>     I am not entirely sure that is the issue here.  Just to cover off all
> the bases, I am familiar with the FAQ, and several others.  However, it is
> actually not unparsed ASP that I am viewing in the browser output, but
> seemingly partially parsed output.

Apache::ASP isn't running the script.  The output you
see at http://admin.worldvibe.org/eg/ is the full source
code of the script.

There is likely a <Directory> config that covers the
DocumentRoot of your web server that sets AllowOverride None,
so having a <Directory /> doesn't do any good.

It may also be that you haven't copied the .htaccess file
from the distribution ./site/eg.  That's where all the ASP
configs are at.

-- Josh
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA