Hi Werner,

http://perl.apache.org/guide  :)

> sometimes it seems mod_perl has forgotten the array.

There are many ways of sharing data between your processes, and this
is a topic often discussed on this List.  You might like to search the
archives for things like DBM, tied hash, database, shared data, shared
variables.  There are links to search engines on the mod_perl home
page.  Also there are one or two things in the DIGEST which might
interest you, it has many useful references.

73,
Ged.