alexus wrote:

> I don't know what there wrong to setup
>
> i have in httpd.conf
> following lines:
>
> LoadModule perl_module        libexec/libperl.so
> and
> AddModule mod_perl.c
>
> and whenever I start apache I get this in error_log
>
> [Tue Apr 10 00:40:23 2001] [notice] Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) PHP/4.0.4pl1
> mod_perl/1.25 mod_ssl/2.8.1 OpenSSL/0.9.6 configured -- resuming normal
> operations

Recently, someone else posted with this problem where
they had 2 web servers, the one running modperl was
running on a high port in a dual httpd / proxypass
situation.  If this is your case, you need to
run scripts through that web server, say by going
to port 2000 or through the /path/ that gets forwarded
to that other server.

At the end of it all, you know modperl is working
correctly when things like PerlHandler don't error.
I have only seen this error because of configuration
problems or modperl not being installed.

--Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA