Hello everyone, has anyone had any experience with Java.pm?  There
doesn't seem to be much info in the mail archives.  I'm trying to access
a JAR from within perl using the Java.pm, but I always receive the
error: 'java.lang.ClassNotFoundException'.  I can access the jar from a
Java script at the command line, so the problem is from within Perl
itself.

I've tried the following two methods but always end up with the same
results...

my $class = $java->java_lang_Class("forName","Test");
my $return_value =
$java->static_call("MyStaticClass","<function_name>",@params);

I can't find any examples in the archives to help me set this up
properly.  If anyone has had any experience with this is would be
greatly appreciated.  I'm running Modperl 1.24_01, Apache 1.3.14, and
jdk1.3.0_02 from Sun.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.