Rick Glunt wrote:

> I am trying to setup Apache::ASP to handle asp pages for one of my virtual
> domains in Apache but I am getting an 'Internal Server Error' on the browser
> and an error in the Apache log files that goes something like
>
> [error] Undefined subroutine
> &Apache::ASP::Compiles::_usr_local_apache_htdocs_www_aspdomain___global_asa:
> :Form called at (eval 24) line 1. <--> ,
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ASP.pm line 1506.

I believe I already answered this question in a prior mail to
the list, but wanted to clarify that Apache::ASP creates an empty
global.asa for you if you don't have one, and it is into this
perl package that all your scripts and includes are compiled
so that they can share perl global values more easily.

So the namespace is a bit misleading.  If you wanted to rename
the global.asa perl package, set the GlobalPackage config.

--Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA