Hi,

CGI accepts filehandles, hashref's, manually typed query string and
another CGI object. (type 'perldoc CGI'). You don't want to pass it any
of these because they're mainly used for debugging. Just create an
instance of CGI without passing it any params. Since you're writing a
handler I assume you're just using CGI for it's HTML routines and not to
retreive POST or GET data.  You want to use the Apache modperl modules
as far as possible for getting input data and outputting headers, HTML
etc.

--
Mark Maunder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]