Hi

I am trying to install mod perl on the Apple OS X Server platform.

I can compile the code OK, both as static and as a DSO  but when I try to restart the apache server, I get all sorts of errors.

example :

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd multiple definitions of symbol _vhost_alias_module
/System/Library/Apache/Modules/mod_vhost_alias.so definition of _vhost_alias_module
/System/Library/Apache/Modules/mod_vhost_alias.so definition of _vhost_alias_module

this was built as a DSO with all options enabled, if I don't load this module it just complains about the next one in the list.

Any help, pointers, kick in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Dave.