Hi,
I am using
perl 5.00503
mod_perl 1.22
apache 1.3.12
aix 4.3.3

I have  recompiled perl 5.00503 after applying patch for dl_aix.xs. Then I
compiled my mod_perl with the following command
perl Makefile.PL \
USE_APXS=1 \
WITH_APXS=/usr/HTTPServer/bin/apxs \
EVERYTHING=1

It compiled without any problem.
It dumps core giving segmentation fault when i try to load modules with
startup.pl file.
I figure it out that I can't load any module which have .so file with my
startup.pl. I have also tried with mensioning proper location for those modules.
But everytime it give segmentation fault and dumps core.

I am attaching the core file whe i used "use DBI" in startup.pl file below :

[using memory image in core]

Segmentation fault in boot_DBI at 0xd23667d0 ($t1)
0xd23667d0 (boot_DBI+0x14) 80850000          l   r4,0x0(r5)
(dbx) where
boot_DBI(0x203553ac) at 0xd23667d0
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1479b90
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14b57e0
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1461ec4
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14634cc
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1491ec4
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd148a324
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd147f48c
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1483624
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14b57e0
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1461ec4
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14634cc
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1491ec4
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd148d244
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd148a650
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd147f48c
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1483624
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14b57e0
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd1460d08
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14cab0c
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd14cbca8
fcgi_pm_main() at 0xd143b598
invoke_cmd() at 0x1001f528
ap_handle_command() at 0x100204d8
ap_srm_command_loop() at 0x10021840
ap_process_resource_config() at 0x10020bd4
include_config() at 0x10037200
invoke_cmd() at 0x1001f418
ap_handle_command() at 0x100204d8
ap_srm_command_loop() at 0x10021840
ap_process_resource_config() at 0x10020bd4
ap_read_config() at 0x100216dc
main() at 0x10001280
(dbx)

can you help me? could you tell me what is wrong? If you need more information
please let me know.

I appreciate your help
Thanks
Azam