On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> > There is also the strange case of mod_perl leaking memory on graceful
> > restarts when compiled as DSO.  But I don't feel like getting into
> > this one quite yet.

Hmm. My httpd was using 20 MB. I did "apachectl graceful" ten times, and
the usage jumped to 24 MB. Then I did "apachectl graceful" another ten
times, and the usage jumped to 29 MB.

I guess that's the reason (or one of them) that my httpd grows bigger and
bigger as time passes. My mod_perl is a DSO (I run two copies of httpd,
one without mod_perl and one with; I set it up as a DSO since this way I
only need one executable). Should I recompile it statically linked?

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])