Ok... I got it installed right now. The PATH was in there, but it was wrong
for some reason. After I got that straightened out, installing through PPM
worked like a charm.

Now, how do I get it to work right? I added to httpd.conf like so:
#
# (Other stuff here...)
#
<Files ~ "\.(pl|cgi)$">
SetHandler  perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options +ExecCGI
</Files>
#
# (Other stuff here...)
#
Alias /cgi-bin/ "D:/serv/cgi-bin/"
<Location /cgi-bin>
SetHandler  perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options +ExecCGI
</Location>
So, I know the handler is now the perl module.

But, I run into a problem at this point... Every time I run a script at all,
I get one of those 'illegal error' windows for Apache and it shuts down the
server alltogether. When reading the 'Details' portion of the error window,
it says "APACHE caused an invalid page fault in module MOD_PERL.SO at
015f:100097bc."

I've tried getting rid of the '<Files' one and just leave the '<Location'
one, as well as the other way around. I got rid of both and it just executed
through the Shebang line like it normally did before.

It does this every time without fail... Have any ideas as to why and how I
can fix it?

Well, thanks again for your help!

Carey

P.S. I was asked if I installed perhaps the wrong version. No, I installed
the right version (I just double and triple checked everything). So, that's
not it. Thanks to all!