[snip]
>>     - stable: 1.3.19 (released February 28, 2001) [3]
>Nope - stable is 1.3.20 (fixing a Win32 issue)  released May 15, 2001

actually, the official release wasn't announced to [EMAIL PROTECTED] until
yesterday.  until there is an offical announcement, there is always the
possibility that the release will be pulled and stable will stay where it
was (note I did bump the dev version, though).  I also mentioned that, based
on the noted link from new-httpd, that a release notice was forthcoming...

at any rate, thanks for being a second set of eyes - I've missed releases
before :)

--Geoff