From: Gunther Birznieks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:36 AM
To: Niral Trivedi; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: mod_perl and NES/iPlanet

If you just want to speed up CGI Scripts, Speedy::CGI is a good, supported
persistent perl mechansim that plugs in well in an Iplanet WEb Server
environment.

I think someone did make an NSAPI_PERL but I Don't know how well that is
really supported.

At 10:21 AM 5/23/01 -0400, Niral Trivedi wrote:
>All,
>
>I know this is stupid question... but I want to confirm this thing from
>apache/mod_perl Gurus here..
>
>mod_perl can not be used with NES or iPlanet web server, right?
>
>We are so much screwed up here with iPlanet but we have to use that for
some
>other reasons.. So, we were exploring the possibilities..
>
>Niral

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/