On Fri, 25 May 2001, Jean Louis Girard wrote:

> On our site we have a page that does a search into a postgress database and
> then displays the results. When the site was running on redhat 6.2 it would
> occasionaly (1 out of 10) display false results. Since we have moved the
> site to a redhat 7.0 with the same perl and mod-perl as redhat 6.2  the
> search missed 50% of the time.
>
> any ideas?

httpd -X and code isolation/small test reproducing technique first.
print()/warn() and debugger next (still running under -X).

There is a reason for me sending you to read about Apache::Registry
problem. It's just an example of what can go wrong with your code. read
the registry explanation, understand why you have to switch to -X, then do
that and you will find your problem.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/