[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bird Lei) wrote:
>If I upgraded Perl, do I need to recompile mod_perl?

Yes.

>And if I have multiple Perls on a machine (eg 5.6.0 and 5.6.1. maybe in
>some "non-standard" directories), how can I tell mod_perl which one to use?

Whichever one you compile mod_perl with:

  /usr/bin/perl5.6.0 Makefile.PL EVERYTHING=1

   versus

  /usr/bin/perl5.6.1 Makefile.PL EVERYTHING=1

>Where is the place to check for Perl's config such as @INC?

Either through command-line 'perl -V', or through Apache::Status in a
web browser.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum