From: David Boone
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/30/01 4:44 PM
Subject: Can't locate object method "parse" via package "Apache::Cookie"

Using Mason and mod_perl w/ Apache, all the latest versions, I'm getting
a weird error

I've reinstalled them all, but I can't figure out this error... the
debug/anon/13 file is a mason debug file.  test.pl is a quick file I
whipped up to test if it occured outside of mason, which it indeed did.
Obviously test.pl wouldn't ever work, but I think it illustrates the
error.

I'm afraid I'm doing something very foolish, hopefully someone can set
me straight.

Thanks,
- Dave

-----------

[dave@powerbook dave]$ perl /home/dave/www/mason/debug/anon/13
Can't locate object method "parse" via package "Apache::Cookie" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Apache::Cookie"?) at /apache/conf/handler.pl line
75.
[dave@powerbook dave]$ cat test.pl
use Apache::Cookie;

$lkj = parse Apache::Cookie;
[dave@powerbook dave]$ perl test.pl
Can't locate object method "parse" via package "Apache::Cookie" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Apache::Cookie"?) at test.pl line 3.
[dave@powerbook dave]$