On Thu, 31 May 2001, Gunther Birznieks wrote:

> I think it can be supported through a custom subclass of
> what you have been describing as a container/controller
> for the widgets. I think if it is done at the widget
> level it is bloating the widget set and I honestly don't
> see why a widget should know about languages.

depends on how granular your widgets are. if you have a menu
widget that also displays a label, the widget needs to know
where to place the label relative to the menu. this choice
will probably differ for various languages. course you add
some kind of location api to the widget, but then you're
bloating again. or you can just keep labels outside widgets
;)