On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 04:30:47PM -0700, Randy J. Ray wrote:
> Are there any CPAN modules for Apache that are examples of writing a method
> handler? The docs in the manpage, the book, and the mod_perl guide are
> pretty much all the same (brief) text. A good example would help a great
> deal. Thanks.

you could go to the source (may the schwartz be with you)
for an neat mod_perl concept -- tracking web hits via SQL
database...

http://webtechniques.com/archives/2000/04/perl/index.shtml

i originaly did cut-and-paste and the sucker nearly worked
for me right out of the box. i've since tweaked the heck out of
it, for my own nefarious purposes...

#95: We are waking up and linking to each other. We are watching. But
we are not waiting.  -- www.cluetrain.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]