Has anybody else noticed a bug with Apache::AutoIndex & the IndexOptions
SuppressHTMLPreamble directive ? First time I tried using this I got a
warning:

"IndexOptions unknown/unsupported directive suppresshtmlpreamble"

Then I noticed that  line 37 of AutoIndex.pm has a typo -

suppresshtmlperamble => SUPPRESS_PREAMBLE
                   ^^^^

I edited that & tried again - it worked of sorts, in that Apache didn't
barf, but the resultant HTML contains 2 head sections:-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd";>
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Directory index of
/tools/</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H2>Directory index of
/tools/</H2>
<PRE><HTML>
<HEAD>
<title>fooo</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/ebtheme.css">
</HEAD>
<BODY><h3>can u see this header name directive?</h3>
</PRE>

I'm using v 0.08 of Apache::AutoIndex - couldn't see a later version on
CPAN.

Tim