Sad to say, I'm not as fortunate as you.  I'm leaking ~4.4Mb which each
HUP (I haven't tried USR1).  I'm also using Perl 5.6.1 and 1.25_01-dev
(the CVS snapshot modperl_20010614113010.tar.gz).  I'm doing a PerlRequire
if that is significant.

One more thing - I'm building mod_perl using apxs.  I don't know if that
makes a difference.

-Paul