A month ago I posed a question about TShirts for mod_perl BOF.

One group of people did volunteer to do the design and posted interest on
here. So if they are still up for it, it would be awesome to start
discussing ideas/proof of concept.

However, before such a thing can be discussed, unfortunately no one has
come up to be able to sponsor the cost for the T-Shirts. So I figure I
would raise the question again in case someone has a company that would be
willing to corporate sponsor such a thing.

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/