On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Ian (the webguy) wrote:

> I did a killall httpd as root then tried it again, but to no evail.

I don't think that httpd already being running was the problem. The test
script is supposed to pick a port that's NOT in use for the purposes of
the test, isn't it?

> still waiting for server to warm up...............not ok
> server failed to start! (please examine t/logs/error_log) at t/TEST line 95.
> make: *** [run_tests] Error 9

Do what it says. Examine the file called t/logs/error_log. It should be
somewhere in the directory where you're compiling this stuff.

If you don't understand the contents of the error log, try posting them
here.

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])