Thanks Randy for your patch (it works).

perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=C:\Apache INSTALL_DLL=C:\
Apache\modules
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Apache
Writing Makefile for Apache::Connection
Writing Makefile for Apache::Constants
Writing Makefile for Apache::File
Writing Makefile for Apache::Leak
Writing Makefile for Apache::Log
Writing Makefile for Apache::ModuleConfig
Writing Makefile for Apache::PerlRunXS
Writing Makefile for Apache::Server
Writing Makefile for Apache::Symbol
Writing Makefile for Apache::Table
Writing Makefile for Apache::URI
Writing Makefile for Apache::Util
Writing Makefile for mod_perl

But now I have a new problem with nmake.
Here is the translatet error message:

makefile(861) : fatal error U1087: dependent elements of type : and of type
::
are not possible for the same target.

What can I do now ?

Many thanks again,