Anthony Brock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said something to this effect on 06/26/2001:
> At 12:48 AM 06/26/2001 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >At 15:50 25.06.2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >There has been a change in 1.25 concerning reading of STDIN (this is what
> >POST does). Dough MacEachern mentioned this some days ago.
> >
> >IIRC $r->read() now returns nothing instaed of hanging if STDIN has
> >already
> >been read. I would conjecture that somehow your CGI.pm reads STDIN twice,
> >overwriting the first read with said nothing.
>
> Okay, after testing, I have narrowed the problem to existing ONLY when I
> add our PHP 4.0.5 module into the server configuration.

This makes sense. PHP takes all the parameters and turns them
into PHP variables. PHP4 must do this at an earlier stage than
PHP3, sometime before the response phase (PHP3 did this during
the repsonse phase).

(darren)

--
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me. I know some people
are terrified of the bomb. But then some people are terrified to be