From: Geoffrey Young
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: 6/26/01 2:18 PM
Subject: missing mtime in request rec?

hi all...

  can somebody check the results of $r->mtime for me?  something like

PerlCleanupHandler 'sub {warn "*** time***",
Apache::Util::ht_time(shift->mtime)};'

ought to do the trick.  I have yet to see a case today where that reads
other than the start of the epoch.  some minmial searching through the
Apache code seems to indicate that r->mtime is never populated in the
request record, but I am most certainly missing something...

I was really trying to get $r->set_last_modified() to work as
documented,
then traced it back to an empty $r->mtime...

thanks...

--Geoff