* On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 08:09:20AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
>
> > Will I have to build a debugging-enabled libperl to get relevant
> > information? Or is this enough to understand the problem?
>
> libperld would help, all i can tell is that something in %SIG is being
> caught, which normally shouldn't happen at startup.  are you assigning
> anything to %SIG ?
>
> you could also try this to get the perl filename:line where the segv
> happens:
> (gdb) source mod_perl-x.xx/.gdbinit
> (gdb) curinfo

Thanks again Doug for taking the time to help. Here is the output from
curinfo:

        0x402b14b6 in Perl_sighandler () from /usr/lib/libperl.so.5.6
        (gdb) source .gdbinit
        (gdb) curinfo
        Attempt to extract a component of a value that is not a structure pointer.
        (gdb)

Does that help a little?

--
    ISMENE: Non, Madame. les Dieux ne vous sont plus contraires,
            Et Thésée a rejoint les mânes de vos frères.