Hi there,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Richard L. Goerwitz III wrote:

> After upgrading from mod_perl 1.25 to mod_perl 1.26 I fired up an
> Apache server instance that uses a config file with an extensive
> set of <Perl></Perl> sections.  I'm using the Perl that came with
> my Linux (RedHat 7.0) machine, namely 5.6.0.

IIRC there was a problem with the compiler (gcc) that came with RH7.0,
which compiler are you using?

Send us the output of "perl -V" and also the arguments you gave to
Makefile.PL, then when they all get back from the conference maybe
someone will have your answer.

Does this happen with a static build?

(Ducks for cover before Doug reads this... :)

73,
Ged.

PS: Please don't change your subject line, it messes up the thread.