Gunther Birznieks wrote:
> If you guys end up finally collaborating, one very minor request I would
> have is that it goes into CPAN as something more standard like WWW::
> namespace rather than a marketing name like RoboWeb.

The current plan is for the 'scripting language' which provides a simple
interface for scripting interactions will be called 'WWW::Automate'. The
project that combines RoboWeb and WWW::Automate into a flexible recorder for
web interactions might be 'WebMacro' which would appear in CPAN as
'WWW::WebMacro'. These are all preliminary suggestions and open to
discussion.

HTTP::WebTest already is in an appropriate place in the hierarchy, and is
descriptively named. HTTP::WebTest will probably be able to use
WWW::Automate scripts (either as a plugin in just through its generic Perl
API) but this doesn't require any new project or name.

If anyone is interested in contributing, note that RoboWeb is already on
SourceForge, and WWW::Automate will be up in the next week or two. Contact
me privately if you'd like more information on getting involved.