Greetings.  I had a mod_perl setup with Apache 1.3.11/ mod_perl
1.24 on a RedHat Linux box running fine.  Then I decided (or was
asked, actually) to upgrade to Apache 1.3.20/ mod_perl 1.26.

The Apache install by itself ran fine, but when I try to 'make test'
with mod_perl, I get the following error:

../apache_1.3.20/src/httpd -f `pwd`/t/conf/httpd.conf -X -d `pwd`/t &
httpd listening on port 8529
will write error_log to: t/logs/error_log
letting apache warm up...\c
done
/usr/bin/perl t/TEST 0
modules/actions.....ok
modules/cgi.........FAILED test 4
        Failed 1/5 tests, 80.00% okay

No other errors but this one, but this one is enough to stop the
install from working.

Any ideas?  I have tried reinstalling, redownloading...

The only thing I have NOT done is installed Perl 5.6.1, which both
Bundle::CPAN and Bundle::Apache tried to install.  Is this
necessary for this to work?  Perl 5.00503 is on the box already.  I
was not planning to upgrade Perl at this time.

I looked through the mailing list for similar errors, but no one
seems to be having this exact problem.

Thanks,

Jonathan