hey, sorry i haven't replied before now. got all caught up
in work stuff when i returned from the conference.

you have a very good set of basic questions. i'm going to
use them as the basis for an faq :)

i'm leaving tomorrow for gencon (WOO!!), but i'll be back
next week, and i have the whole next month and a half free.
you'll get your answers then :)