[EMAIL PROTECTED] (allan) wrote:
><!--mod_perl-1.26 on apache_1.3.20 on mac osX (10.0.4)-->
>
>i am trying to get mod_perl up and running om mac osX.
>i am quite sure i have installed correctly, at least according to the
>99.23% okay test-report (see below).

It's not installed correctly - the "PerlModule" error you're getting
indicates that mod_perl isn't compiled into the server.

There's been discussion of building mod_perl on the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list, whose archives you can find at http://lists.perl.org/ .

I don't think I've ever seen the particular src.t problem you're seeing.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum