It actually get alot larger than that! Anywho, yes i have installed the
latest libpreq, latest modperl, perl 5.6.1, apache 1.3.20 and on linux
2.2.19

Hope that helps.

John

200 Megs for a modperl process sounds way off.  Are you using an old
version of libapreq?  There is a big memory leak with older versions,
particulary for multipart file uploads.  Try
http://www.apache.org/~jimw/libapreq-0.33.tar.gz and see if that fixes
things up.  Also you didn't say what version of modperl,perl,apache or
what platform you are using, so I am probably way off. Heh, I'm just
taking a wild ass guess.