At 03:21 PM 08/06/01 -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>> to backout the Perl modules so I could run the old httpd, if needed.
>
>you can try the tar_Apache and offsite_tar arguments to make and see if they
>wrap up everything you need...

Ok, thanks tar_Apache should include all that I need, thanks.  I don't see
the need for offsite_tar in my case, since I already have mod_perl built
and ready for install in the target machine.

No need to run make install on the httpd side, right?  I can just copy the
httpd binary (I'll be using the same ServerRoot as the existing 1.3.12
server), so I'm assuming all my icons and mime.types files from 1.3.12 will
be just fine.

Bill Moseley
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]