Hello,
Is there a bug in Apache::Cookie? I am trying to set a cookie using:
$webuname = Apache::Cookie->new( $r,
                                 -name           => 'randh_webuname',
                                 -value
=>$user,
-domain         =>'.rhythm.com',
                                 -expires
=>'+24h',                                                                        -path
          =>'/'
                                );
$webuname->bake();
But the cookie never gets set? Can any one tell me what am I doing
wrong? I have read the documentation for the Apache::Cookie but I can
not set the cookie... Help :(
Thanks in advance...
-r