Hello,

CE>I've gotten Apache::AuthCookie to run against Netscape
CE>and Mozilla browsers.  However, when I try to get it
CE>to work with IE with prompting enabled for accepting
CE>cookies, I never get prompted to accept a cookie, so
CE>it appears that the browser is refusing to acknowlegde
CE>that the cookie was received.

Check to make sure the domain of your cookie has a leading dot. I seem to
dimly recall that sometimes Netscape would accept a domain without a
leading dot (e.g. ceverett.com) whereas IE would not accept it unless it
had a leading dot (e.g. .ceverett.com).

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101