Why is setting cookies so complex in mod_perl...
Can any one tell me how I can set a few cookies in one handler and hand
over the operation to another handler to do some more stuff...
I have tried everything that I know (that's not much) but I still can
not set the cookies...
here is the snippet of my cookie setter handler:
 my $u                   = Apache::Cookie->new( $r,

-name           => 'randh_webuname',

-value          => $webuname,

-domain         => '.rhythm.com',

-expires        => '+24H',

-path           => '/'
                                                             );
                $r->err_headers_out->add('Set-Cookie' => $u) if $u;

some more cookies here

$r->err_headers_out;
return DECLINED; # tried OK with the same result
}
1;

At this point my second handler takes over ...
.
.
.

$r->err_headers_out;