Now, you realize that all this is drifting very off-topic, it's too bad
when people who are interested in modperl remove themselves from the list
because of the high volume of the off-topic threads, which people don't
even care to mark as [OT] :(

The topics are very interesting indeed, but please take them to the right
forums and let the list know where you take them.

The currently discussed topic may belong to these discussion forums:

CPANTS  : http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-qa
Advocacy: http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=advocacy
SDK     : http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-sdk

and probably a few other lists that can be found here:
http://lists.perl.org/

Please move the thread there and tell us where so we can follow if
interested.

Also remember that your discussion of the offtopics is nice and
interesting, but it's usually a waste, because the thread will be
forgotten very soon. But if you discuss it in the right forum, you can
actually contribute a lot and help things happen.

We try hard to keep modperl list on-topic. I hope you realize that this is
very important.

Thanks for your understanding.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://localhost/      http://eXtropia.com/