Hi.

I want to get the URI requested by the browser just as $REQUST_URI gives it
to me inside a content handler. This is needed in other handlers, so I can
not use %ENV. I am also not shure, when subprocess_env is initialized.

Unfortunaltely $r->uri() does not return the URI requested by the browser
if I do a sequence of rewrites and subrequests as I do, so I can not use it.

So how do I get it?

Thanx,
Joachim
--
"... ein Geschlecht erfinderischer Zwerge, die fuer alles gemietet werden
koennen."                            - Bertolt Brecht - Leben des Galilei